Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Make Up Update..



I just wanted to show my make up from the other day. I decided to go for a warm brown smoked out winged eye, with natural lips and an all over bronze on the skin. On the eyes I used MAC's Texture all over the lid and crease, with Brown Down also in the crease and along the top and bottom lash line. I then used Carbon to deepen the crease to make it a little darker. I smudged out Brown Down and Carbon and blended the two colours to create a subtle winged line.  My foundation is NARS Sheer Glow in Santa Fe with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard. For the glow on the skin I used NARS Laguna, which is a natural brown with golden shimmer. On my lips I have Chanel lipgloss in 217 which is a lovely peachy natural gloss.

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment