Sunday 28 September 2014

Wishlist | The Beauty Edit


1. MAC Pro Palette
2. MAC Pro Palette Insert
3. NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick, Scarlett Empress
4. Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencil, Elizabeth Violet
5. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette, The Glamour Muse
6. Jimmy Choo Perfume
7. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick, Red Carpet Red

As payday comes around, it's that time when I'm making a list of what to purchase. This is the beauty edit. It's also that time where many item's in my make up bag are running out. First I'll stock up on my essentials such as foundation and lash primer, but I wanted to try out some new things and these made it onto the edit. A few dark lipsticks ready for autumn, a MAC palette to organise my eyeshadows, an eyeshadow quad and eye pencil from Charlotte Tilbury. Jimmy Choo perfume is one of my all time favourites so I need to re-purchase this, as I'm running low on perfumes.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment