Thursday 14 August 2014

Wavy Hair 101


I recently had a hair cut, now, it may not look short to you, but to me it felt quite different, after I got out of the hairdressers. So I thought I would show off my 'new' hair and show how and what I use to create these curls.

The most important tool I use, which I've had for a few years, is the Remington Pearl Pro Curl Wand. The wand is quite large with a 32mm barrel, this helps to create bigger softer curls. It's really easy to use and it doesn't take me long to curl the whole of my hair. 
Once I've curled all my hair I'll spray it with the L'Oreal Elnett Satin hairspray and then gently comb it through with the brush below. 
The round brush underneath is what I use when I'm drying my hair, using the round brush helps keep my hair silky and soft and enhances the overall look. Every time I wash and style my hair I'll apply oil to the ends of my hair. You'll only need a small drop and it makes the hair shiny and tames the frizz.







Hope you're all having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment