Sunday 22 June 2014

What's In My Bag.


I'm always interested in what people carry around in their bag's so I thought I would share the contents of my bag with you. Recently I've been using my Longchamp Le Pliage bag, which I can  squeeze a lot into, including half of my lip products and many other essentials.
My purse is a bright pink Marc Jacobs wallet, that I recently purchased at Bicester village. This wallet is the perfect size and it's bright so it's easy to find in my bag. 


My daily makeup usually stays the same, generally I just take NARS creamy concealer, a few lip products and a hand cream. The lip products include, MAC lipstick in Syrup, MAC lip glass in Lust, and Rimmel lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral. Then of course some lip balms are always necessary. I tend to always have quite a few hair ties and grips with me especially as my hair is quite thick and long and can get a bit too much sometimes. I never leave the house without my contact lens case as sometimes my eyes can hurt and I'll just pop my glasses on instead. All of this is in a Vera Wang Lovestruck bag I received free with the perfume.


Other essentials include gum, keys (obviously very important) and my glasses. A notebook and a pen are also very handy to carry around just to jot any notes down, and pens are always useful wherever you are. I also have a pair of Ray-Ban aviators with me at all times. Then of course the most important thing I carry with me everywhere is my iPhone 5, the case is by Orla Kiely.
What do you keep in your bag? Anything I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment